- London – The perfect starter destination for Europe. They speak English, have an easy public transit system and a Royal Family, need we say more?
- Dublin – Another English-speaking city, Dublin will have you green with envy for everything there is to do here. From the Guinness factory to Grafton Street, Dublin has it all.
- Paris – The city of lights will leave you feeling all sorts of romantical. Take a stroll down the Seine, head up the top of The Eiffel Tower or eat a baguette in Montmarte.
- Amsterdam – Art, music, nature, gardens and more. Amsterdam has something for every type of traveler.
- Barcelona – A great destination for someone wanting the best of both worlds – with it’s museums, shopping, culture and it’s lively beaches and nightclubs.
- Madrid – The capital of Spain is a great place to visit, explore and fall in love. Learn to dance Flamenco, sip sangria or explore the world-famous museums like the Prado.
- Florence – Eat your way through Italy, starting here. Enjoy wine in the Tuscan hills, gelato next to the Duomo or pizza on the Ponte Vecchio.
- Rome – Life really is beautiful here. Step back in time as you visit the Colosseum or Roman Forum. Make sure you throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain and don’t forget to make a wish!
Visit STA Travel Blog for more tips on places to visit!!